The A.J. Geer Store was opened on December 21, 1912 and sold groceries, dry goods, and hardware. It was operated by A.J. Geer and later by Mr. Carson. It was located west of Newburg Road on Ann Arbor Trail. The store is stocked with items listed in the store ledger for the year 1913. This building was moved to Greenmead in 1976.