According to city records this bungalow was built in 1913. The first floor originally had two rooms, which were a living room and a kitchen. The second floor had two bedrooms.
The Geer family lived here for a short time while operating the store next door.
The clapboard residence was originally located on the south west corner of Ann Arbor Trail at Newburg.
It was donated to the city of Livonia for the Historical Village by Forest and Gargaro in 1979 and was moved to Greenmead that year.