(Built in 1841)
This exquisite house is easily seen while traveling on Eight Mile Road. It's the large white Greek Revival farmhouse encased by a white picket fence. In addition to its five fireplaces, the home's interior wood- work and architectural detail is classic 19thcentury style. This house and its surrounding out-buildings exist on the National Register of Historic Sites.
The barn has been restored and is used as an exhibit setting for farming implements